Destinations, destinations, destinations
We believe that destinations - where students end up after school - is even more important than their academic performance. We partner with you to support students to progress into the best opportunity for them.
We do this by providing a one-stop-shop where students can explore their interests, then find and successfully apply for their best next step after school. We also help you and your colleagues to manage the progression process effectively.
Explore how interests lead to different education and training pathways. See what steps need to be ticked off to stand the best chance of application success. Study expert guides explaining how to navigate each step in the application process. Use MOOCs to try out different subject areas.
Compare every US university, every undergraduate course in the UK, every undergraduate programme taught in English in Europe, as well as opportunities in Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Compare every UK degree apprenticeship and School Leaver Programme, and every Oxbridge college and FE college course.
One place to collaboratively draft all the materials needed for applications - from the Common App Essay to UK Personal Statements, from US Letters of Recommendation to UK References. Best-practice guidance, multi-teacher feedback, complete version histories.
At-a-glance reports on where each student has got to with their applications. Record every careers guidance interaction. Support planning the year’s careers guidance programme. Plug-and-play careers teaching resources for every year group and pathway. Record and analyse destinations data.
How do schools rate us?
Over 1,000 partner schools say...
of our schools describe Unifrog as 'very' intuitive and easy to use.
of our schools rate our customer service as 'very good' or 'fantastic'.
of our schools say they would recommend us to other schools.
Who uses Unifrog?
More than 1,000 schools around the world
Book a FREE demonstration
We visit you to plan how you will embed the platform throughout the academic year, and across multiple year groups. We train you and your colleagues. Book a demonstration so that you can see our award winning platform in action, and meet one of our committed team members.
I want a demo
Unifrog and the Gatsby Benchmarks
We think that whatever the context of a particular school, and wherever it is in the world, the Gatsby Benchmarks provide a good framework for implementing outstanding guidance provision. Here's how Unifrog has been designed to help you meet the Benchmarks:
Gatsby Benchmark and how Unifrog helps
- Free, adaptable Year Plans for every year group / grade that make it easy for you to develop a stable careers programme that's built around Unifrog. We are always on hand to support you to fine-tune your Plans.
- Easily downloadable data and powerful management tools so you can continually assess and improve your careers strategy and provision.
Learning from career and labour market information
- An entire Careers Library devoted to providing students with a wealth of information about the range of career pathways available to them.
- Up-to-date LMI on almost 1,000 career profiles along with access to the full range of post-16 and post-18 opportunities available to students.
Addressing the needs of each pupil
- Each student has their own profile that empowers them to explore potential pathways and then find and apply to the best next step in life for them.
- The breadth of the Unifrog platform means that schools can tailor their careers guidance provision to suit the specific needs of each student.
- Straightforward functionality to assign students to particular groups such as 'Bursary', 'Pupil Premium' or 'Risk of NEET'.
Linking curriculum learning to careers
- Our Careers and Subjects Libraries make it easy for teachers across the school to link their subjects to relevant career pathways.
- Careers lesson interactions and activities can be easily recorded by teachers on the platform.
Encounters with employers and employees
- Our UK Apprenticeships Tool is updated every 24 hours and pulls together all the key information about every live vacancy from Traineeships to Degree Apprenticeships, as well as supporting students to apply.
- The Careers Library enables students to hear from a range of employers and employees to understand more about what their job entails and the pathway they took to get there.
Experiences of workplaces
- Year Plan to factor in work experience and workplace visits for students.
- Tools to record both activities and interactions related to workplace experiences.
Encounters with further and higher education
- Our University and FE Search Tools ensure students can easily compare every academic and vocational opportunity available to them.
- The Subjects and Know How Libraries support students to understand the range of routes available and how to make an excellent application.
- Year Plan for scheduling FE and HE on-site sessions as well as visits.
- The Careers Interactions Tool means you can easily facilitate face-to-face careers advice as well as ensuring all students receive the personal guidance they should be getting.
- Libraries of videos and career profiles provide a strong base for students to prepare for guidance meetings with a career adviser.
Frequently asked questions
How does my school or college join?
Contact us and we'll demonstrate the tool to you in person - there’s absolutely no obligation or charge for this. If you decide to come on board we will visit you to plan how you will embed the platform throughout the academic year, and across multiple year groups. We will train you and your colleagues, and run student assemblies. We are fully committed to helping you make the most out of Unifrog.
Where does Unifrog's data come from?
Lots of places. This includes UCAS, the National Apprenticeships Service, The National Careers Service, Unistats, HESA, The Guardian, HEPI, the Cabinet Office, the Office for National Statistics, the Commission for Employment and Skills, the Department for Business Innovation and Skills, Ofsted, every UK university, UK university alumni, FutureLearn, Coursera, Udacity, Iversity, every college at Oxford and Cambridge, and QS. We keep all our data bang up to date - for example, apprenticeships vacancies are updated every night.
We keep complete version histories of students' essays and teachers' references and letters of recommendation. If you delete students by accident we can get them back again in full as long as you alert us within a month. If you delete students by accident and then alert us after a month, the data we can restore about them might not be complete, and we will charge you for the cost of the data recovery.
Are you self-certified against the UK DfE's standards as a Cloud Software Service for Schools?
Yes. Download our self-certification statements here.
You can read our website terms here.
You can read our service terms here.
How secure is my customer information?
We use the Salesforce CRM platform to record customer information, like your subscription term, school type and contact details. Read about Salesforce's data security policy here.
How secure is the platform?
Very. Below is more information.
We take data security very seriously
EU-only data centres
Student data is only stored and processed in EU data centres and is encrypted at rest and in transit using 256 bit encryption.
Servers sit behind multiple firewalls within a VPC which is only accessible via a VPN; only ports 80 and 443 are publicly accessible. The database server is not accessible outside the VPC.
All data is stored in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018. Sensitive data such as passwords are hashed and salted.
Layered access security
Administrators have limited access to student data, and only when strictly necessary.
Backed up every hour
Snapshots are taken at 1 hour intervals and are retained in reducing granularity for a minimum of 3 months.
Primary servers are managed by Amazon Web Services. Only our developers can access these servers.