The complete destinations platform.
We help students compare every opportunity, then apply successfully. We also empower teachers and counselors to manage the progression process effectively.
Request a demo today.
WHAT DOES THE UNIFROG COMMUNITY THINK?
Over 2,500 schools say...
of our schools describe Unifrog as 'very' intuitive and easy to use.
of our schools rate our customer service as 'very good' or 'fantastic'.
of our schools say they would recommend us to other schools.
What is Unifrog?
One-stop-shop for destinations
- Personality quizPersonality quiz linked to
careers and university subjects.
- Interests QuizHolland Codes quiz linked
to careers searching.
- CareersExplore how interests translate
into different careers.
- SubjectsDetailed, searchable profiles
of every university subject area
- GoalsHow your career goals translate
into your education flight path.
- Know-howWatch experts explain every
aspect of progression.
- MOOCsTry out different subject areas.
- USA UniversitiesIt's a minefield. Find the best
US universities for you.
- Canada UniversitiesCompare every faculty
at every Canadian university.
- UK UniversitiesCompare every undergraduate
course on multiple factors.
- Ireland UniversitiesCompare every undergraduate
course using Predicted Grades.
- EU UniversitiesCompare every undergraduate
programme taught in English.
- Australasia UniversitiesExcellent international
reputation, plus kangaroos.
- Asia UniversitiesCompare every undergraduate
programme taught in English.
- Middle East UniversitiesCompare every undergraduate
programme taught in English.
- ApprenticeshipsEvery apprenticeship, Degree
Apprenticeship, and SLP.
- College & 6th FormCompare college and
Sixth Form courses.
- OxbridgeThe colleges aren't all the same.
Find the best for you.
- Special opportunitiesOne place to find scholarships,
residentials, contextual offers.
- ActivitiesRecord the notable
things you've done.
- CompetenciesRecord how you've
evidenced key skills.
- Common App EssayDraft it. Get feedback.
- Personal StatementsDraft it. Get feedback.
- Student Letters & EssaysFor any letter or essay:
draft, edit, get feedback.
- Teacher LettersTeachers draft any letter or
recommendation for any purpose.
- RecommendationsWrite and oversee Counselor,
Teacher and Additional LORs.
- ReferencesWrite Subject References.
Collate into Overall References.
- CV / ResumeDraft it. Then tweak it to
suit different opportunities.
- LockerUnlimited storage for progression
and application materials.
- Document submissionSecurely send documents directly
to 1000s of institutions.
- PlanningHelp writing your annual
Careers Guidance programme.
- MessagingTeachers message students
by group and individually.
- Teaching resourcesPlug-and-play resources
for Careers Guidance.
- InteractionsRecord every Careers Guidance
event for every student.
- DestinationsRecord and analyse
- Usage ChartsGorgeous interactive charts to
analyse your school's Unifrog usage.
- DownloadsCreate custom reports
via multiple downloads.
Explore how interests lead to different education and training pathways. See what steps need to be ticked off to stand the best chance of application success. Study expert guides explaining how to navigate each step in the application process. Use MOOCs to try out different subject areas.
Compare every US university, every undergraduate course in the UK, every undergraduate programme taught in English in Europe, as well as opportunities in Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Compare every UK degree apprenticeship and School Leaver Programme, and every Oxbridge college and FE college course.
One place to collaboratively draft all the materials needed for applications - from the Common App Essay to UK Personal Statements, from US Letters of Recommendation to Subject References. Best-practice guidance, multi-teacher feedback, complete version histories.
At-a-glance reports on where each student has got to with their applications. Record every careers guidance interaction. Support planning the year's careers guidance programme. Plug-and-play careers teaching resources for every year group that are mapped against: the Gatsby Benchmarks, the CDI Framework, the PSHE Association Programme of Study, and the Scottish Career Education Standards. Record and analyse destinations data.
DOES IT ACTUALLY WORK?
Yes! But don't just take our word for it.
We're building the complete destinations platform, together.
We want to level the playing field when it comes to students finding and applying successfully for the best opportunities for them. We're building a platform that can enable this to happen by working closely with our community of students and teachers. Join us!
I want a demo
Who uses Unifrog?
Schools and colleges all over the world.
Leipzig International School
International School in Germany
Birchwood High School
State school in South East UK
Independent school in South West UK
Cheltenham Bournside School
State school in South West UK
Independent school in West Midlands UK
Thomas Whitham Sixth Form
State school in North West UK
Oaks Park High School
State school in London
Robert Napier Academy
State school in South East UK
Wisbech Grammar School
Independent school in East Midlands UK
Helping you meet the Gatsby Benchmarks
Whatever the context of your school, and wherever it is in the world, we think the Gatsby Benchmarks provide a good framework for implementing outstanding guidance provision. Here's how we've worked with our community to help our partner schools meet the Benchmarks:
Gatsby Benchmark and how Unifrog helps
- Adaptable Careers Strategy Year Plans differentiated for each key stage that make it easy for you to develop a stable careers programme that is underpinned by whole-school use of Unifrog. Our team is always on hand to help you fine-tune your plans.
- Powerful management tools including easily downloadable data so that you can continually assess and improve your careers strategy, and your provision. This includes downloading records of all guidance interactions, and cutting your data on key student characteristics (such as 'Pupil Premium', 'SEND'), and the Gatsby Benchmarks.
- All staff and parents have accounts, and the platform empowers students in KS3, 4 and 5 via an unparalleled breadth of content and functionality (taking students from exploring their interests, to recording what they've done, to searching for opportunities, to preparing application materials, to submitting applications) leading to a holistic and whole-school careers strategy.
Learning from career and labour market information
- Our Careers Library and Know-How Library together contain an enormous, easily searchable treasure trove of information about the full range of career pathways and progression routes available, so students understand where their education and training choices could take them.
- Up-to-date national and local LMI on over 1,200 career profiles, and all apprenticeship standards.
- We've crunched millions of datapoints so that students can see – for any area in the UK – LMI like the most popular jobs, median salaries, and even what jobs people in that area are more likely to do versus the national average. This doesn't exist anywhere else.
- Access to the world's most complete database of post-16 and post-18 opportunities.
Addressing the needs of each pupil
- Each user has their own online profile which they can access on any device, at any time. In one place students and their teachers can see all the interactions, feedback and documents uploaded by them and for them, and teachers can also send students messages within the platform. The system keeps a complete record of everything that every user has done on the platform, and everything is securely backed up.
- It's easy to assign students to particular groups such as 'Pupil Premium' and 'SEND', then track the support they're given. You can then report on how well you support a particular type of student versus other types of students.
- Unifrog holds the world's biggest database of Post 16 and Post 18 opportunities. Every pathway is covered – from Traineeships and Intermediate, Advanced, Higher and Degree Apprenticeships, to every course taught at Further Education colleges, to every UK university course. We even make it easy for students to find and compare undergraduate programmes taught in English in Europe, Asia, the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand.
- The platform supports students with every stage of the progression process – from exploring their interests, to learning about different jobs, to searching for live opportunities, to recording things they've done, to creating application materials, to submitting actual applications.
- Unifrog is committed to independence and impartiality. We show students everything, and the platform gives them the tools to make their own choices.
Linking curriculum learning to careers
- The Careers Library can be searched by school subjects, and the Subjects Library gives career and pathways information for each subject.
- The Resources Library has a dedicated section for resources which focus on linking curriculum learning to careers.
- Interactions and activities can be easily recorded by all classroom teachers, supporting a truly whole-school careers guidance programme.
Encounters with employers and employees
- The Apprenticeships tool is the most complete database of UK apprenticeships in existence. It's updated every 24 hours and pulls together vacancies of all levels, from Traineeships to Degree Apprenticeships. It includes employer descriptions and links to apply for each vacancy.
- Intuitive functionality for teachers to plan and track encounters with employers and employees, and also to gather feedback from students on what they've learnt from these encounters.
- The Careers Library features high production-value videos that allow students to hear from a wide range of people in the labour market, helping them to understand what different jobs actually entail, and learn about the pathways that can get them there.
Experiences of workplaces
- Lots of top-notch resources to help students prepare for their work experience, including identifying sectors of interest, how to behave in a work environment, and how to reflect on their experiences. Many of these resources include films of students talking about best practice.
- Easy-to-use CV building and competency-recording tools to help students craft impressive applications.
- Every student has a 'Locker' on Unifrog with unlimited storage where they can keep things like references from employers that have hosted them on work experience. Teachers can also put things in students' Lockers.
Encounters with further and higher education
- Our university and FE search tools ensure students can easily compare every academic and vocational opportunity available at Post 16 and Post 18, to inspire them with the wealth of opportunities available. Students can also easily jump from the UK university search tool to book open days.
- Our Special opportunities tool makes it easy for students to find thousands of summer schools, scholarships and contextual offers, and is the only database of its kind. Just in terms of scholarships, the tool shows students £5M of opportunities that are otherwise tricky to find.
- Teachers can add upcoming encounters with further and higher education to students' Unifrog calendars, they can send students reminders before events, and finally these interactions can later be reported on. This makes it easy to spot if, for example, students with particular characteristics have had fewer encounters with further and higher education than students with other characteristics.
- The Interactions tool means you can quickly ensure all students receive the personal guidance they need. You can see how far along the progression process each student has got to (for example, have all students in a particular year group completed a CV?), and you can see if students are missing a particular intervention (for example, have all students in a particular year group had a 1-1 conversation with a qualified adviser?)
- Unifrog also makes the logistics of delivering personal guidance a doddle. For example you can add 1-1 guidance sessions to students' calendars, send them reminders, and then record notes on what happened in these sessions.
- Students can easily access a wealth of information on pathways and progression routes meaning they are more clued-up and motivated, leading to more productive adviser meetings!
Help us build something fantastic
We are building the one-stop-shop for destinations, together. Request a demo and we'll get back to you right away to arrange a time.