The complete destinations platform.
We help students compare every opportunity, then apply successfully. We also empower teachers and counselors to manage the progression process effectively.
Request a demo today.
WHAT DOES THE UNIFROG COMMUNITY THINK?
Over 1,500 schools say...
of our schools describe Unifrog as 'very' intuitive and easy to use.
of our schools rate our customer service as 'very good' or 'fantastic'.
of our schools say they would recommend us to other schools.
What is Unifrog?
One-stop-shop for destinations
- CareersExplore how interests translate
into different careers.
- SubjectsDetailed, searchable profiles
of every university subject area
- GoalsHow your career goals translate
into your education flight path.
- Know-howWatch experts explain every
aspect of progression.
- MOOCsTry out different subject areas.
- USA UniversitiesIt's a minefield. Find the best
US universities for you.
- Canada UniversitiesCompare every faculty
at every Canadian university.
- UK UniversitiesCompare every undergraduate
course on multiple factors.
- EU UniversitiesCompare every undergraduate
programme taught in English.
- Australasia UniversitiesExcellent international
reputation, plus kangaroos.
- Asia UniversitiesCompare every undergraduate
programme taught in English.
- ApprenticeshipsEvery apprenticeship, Degree
Apprenticeship, and SLP.
- College & 6th FormCompare college and
Sixth Form courses.
- OxbridgeThe colleges aren't all the same.
Find the best for you.
- Special opportunitiesOne place to find scholarships,
residentials, contextual offers.
- ActivitiesRecord the notable
things you've done.
- CompetenciesRecord how you've
evidenced key skills.
- Common App EssayDraft it. Get feedback.
- Personal StatementsDraft it. Get feedback.
- RecommendationsWrite and oversee Counselor,
Teacher and Additional LORs.
- ReferencesWrite Subject References.
Collate into Overall References.
- CV / ResumeDraft it. Then tweak it to
suit different opportunities.
- Document submissionSecurely send documents directly
to 1000s of institutions.
- PlanningHelp writing your annual
Careers Guidance programme.
- Teaching resourcesPlug-and-play resources
for Careers Guidance.
- InteractionsRecord every Careers Guidance
event for every student.
- DestinationsRecord and analyse
- DownloadsCreate custom reports
via multiple downloads.
Explore how interests lead to different education and training pathways. See what steps need to be ticked off to stand the best chance of application success. Study expert guides explaining how to navigate each step in the application process. Use MOOCs to try out different subject areas.
Compare every US university, every undergraduate course in the UK, every undergraduate programme taught in English in Europe, as well as opportunities in Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Compare every UK degree apprenticeship and School Leaver Programme, and every Oxbridge college and FE college course.
One place to collaboratively draft all the materials needed for applications - from the Common App Essay to UK Personal Statements, from US Letters of Recommendation to UK References. Best-practice guidance, multi-teacher feedback, complete version histories.
At-a-glance reports on where each student has got to with their applications. Record every careers guidance interaction. Support planning the year’s careers guidance programme. Plug-and-play careers teaching resources for every year group and pathway. Record and analyse destinations data.
Looking for greater detail?
DOES IT ACTUALLY WORK?
Yes! But don't just take our word for it.
We're building the complete destinations platform, together.
We want to level the playing field when it comes to students finding and applying successfully for the best opportunities for them. We're building a platform that can enable this to happen by working closely with our community of students and teachers. Join us!