This report analyses survey responses and the Unifrog platform behaviour of 57,000 students in international schools around the world to look at the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on students’ choices.
It has 6 key findings, regarding:
- Student’s motivation to study and do well
- The impact on psychological wellbeing
- Difficulties around decision making
- Support from teachers and counselors
- Ongoing Brexit uncertainty
- The pandemic’s boost for MOOCs
With expert advice from international school counselors, university admissions staff, and organisations including The Open University, Positive Group and The University Guys, the report provides useful guidance for teachers and counselors.