Our first report looks into the future by analysing how half a million UK students use the Unifrog platform.
It has 6 key findings, regarding:
- Disadvantaged students and Oxbridge
- Young people's aspirations across all education pathways
- Studying outside of the UK
- Role models for state school students
- Liberal Arts: the new kid on the block
- Closing the gender gap in STEM
Featuring case studies of leading educators, it also examines how schools can put learnings from the data into practice. Download the report instantly below.